Responsible for the screening and scheduling of MRI examinations to ensure an efficient and effective scheduling process.
Sitting, standing, walking, bending. Must have the ability to work on a computer and phones for extended periods of time.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Properly and thoroughly screen patients for their MRI examinations.
- Correctly schedule MRI examinations utilizing the scheduling guidelines.
- Fax screening form to proper MRI location.
- Fax signed and completed physician’s orders to appropriate location.
- Notify pre-certing personnel to obtain per-certs prior to MRI examination.
- Effectively work with outside facilities to ensure a timely and accurate scheduling of MRI studies.
- Contact patient to schedule/reschedule all MRI’s not scheduled in clinic.
- Return all patient phone calls the same business day.
- Ensure timely and accurate patient outcomes.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience to produce related scheduling skills
- Medical and clinical background