SSI is seeking a qualified technologist to to perform all technical, diagnostic, and therapeutic services on an as needed basis of 1-2 days per week.
The primary duties include:
- Perform all diagnostic Radiology procedures efficiently and in accordance with departmental policies.
- Chart, record and report all diagnostic examinations in the appropriate places according to departmental and regulatory requirements.
- Clean and maintain equipment and maintain the department area in a neat, orderly and professional manner.
- Charge for all procedures/examinations accurately and timely.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience with general radiology, orthopedics and pain management/block suite setting.
- Must also be familiar with PACS system and use of a C-ARM.
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology
- Registered or registry eligible with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Certified or applied certification for with the South Carolina Radiation Standards Association.
- CPR certified
The position is located in Mt. Pleasant, SC.