The position will be responsible for providing the highest quality interventions for patients by administering treatment programs as established by the Physical Therapist.
** Must be available to work during the week, specifically on Wednesdays. This position does not offer weekend hours.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assess patient condition using knowledge of basic biological and medical science.
- Implement patient treatment plans and administers them under the direction of the Physical Therapist.
- Instructs patients on physical therapy interventions, modalities and home exercise programs.
- Provides the physical therapist with information about the patient’s response to treatment, including objective data documented in the patient’s medical record.
- Completes all required clinical documentation accurately.
- Supervises PTA students, if applicable.
- Maintains a clean and safe physical environment.
- Graduate of a physical therapist assistant program approved by the SC Board.
- PTA license through the SC Board of Physical Therapy.