Seeking a strong leader with keen business acumen to be a resource and business partner.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering policies and helping resolve work-related challenges.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters and recommend needed changes.
- File EEO-1 report annually and ensure compliance with all related local, state, and federal laws.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, terminations, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation.
- Assist leadership to determine staffing needs and then implements recruitment plant to fill vacancies.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel challanges and develop recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, and health and safety programs.
- Payroll administration and liaison in coordination with payroll service provider.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5 years of progressive human resources experience
- SHRM-CP and/or related certification(s)
The position is located in Mt. Pleasant, SC.