The AP Clerk will be responsible for completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks.
- Distributes signed checks as required.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files.
- Assists CFO and Accounting Manager as necessary.
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Performs filing and coping.
- High school diploma
- 2 years of accounts payable experience